This is the personal blog of Adam J. Schirling, the founder and editor-in-chief of Drunken Absurdity, a revolutionary ezine. For the best in alternative literature, poetry, art, movies and more go to www.drunkenabsurdity.com. This blog is strictly for my personal rants, some dirty pics, and the occasional cool story or sweet tunes.

a long wait for true Blink fans...

>> Monday, August 1, 2011



anyone that knows anything about schirling knows i was a die hard blink fan in my early years, and was quite upset when they broke up in 2004. But then Angels&Airwaves emerged from that to become my favorite band of all fucking time. When Blink said they were getting back together a couple years ago, I was super pissed, I felt that the time for them was over. But, now, 8 years after their last album, this has hit the streets, and I couldn't be happier about it, def a great single. Good luck to them on their summer tour kicking off this month.

2 comments:

Unknown August 1, 2011 at 10:30 PM  

I figured you would be the happiest person on earth when Blink got back together! Every time I hear a Blink 182 song I'm instantly reminded of you haha

Adam J. Schirling August 2, 2011 at 11:22 AM  

i am stoked, i just felt that i had moved on, and AVA became so fucking important to me. but it is awesome in the long run, and I am happy to have them back in my life

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
New England, United States
Freelance writer and poet. Founder and Editor in Chief of Drunken Absurdity. President of Drunken Absurdity LLC

About This Blog

All media displayed on this site is the property of the originators, and I hold ownership only over my own media and those of Drunken Absurdity LLC






Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP