This is the personal blog of Adam J. Schirling, the founder and editor-in-chief of Drunken Absurdity, a revolutionary ezine. For the best in alternative literature, poetry, art, movies and more go to www.drunkenabsurdity.com. This blog is strictly for my personal rants, some dirty pics, and the occasional cool story or sweet tunes.

The Revolution: Under Construction

>> Tuesday, July 19, 2011


Today was supposed to be the day that Drunken Absurdity dot com re-launched with new material, but unfortunantly that will have to wait. I have decided, after the persuasive urgings of our webmaster(my gf), to give the site a whole new look, a complete makeover to make it more professional and more reflective of our styles.

Everyone that is posted on the old site, will of course be on the new one as well. All the submissions I have recieved to this point have been placed into a folder and will absolutely be posted once the facelift is complete. We are 100% still open for submissions. STILL FUCKING OPEN!!!!

The new site will have some new features I am excited about. One will be an Editors page for my personal work to be featured. The second will be my Drunk Chicks! section, whisch I have discussed on here before. So if you are a alt model, cam girl, or just hot chick who likes to drink, get in touch with us!!!

September 1st 2011
We will relaunch a fucking website to be reckoned with. I will be hard at work finding submissions, chicks, and doing interviews, so keep fucking reading and checking in.

Septemeber 1st, motherfuckers
we will mind rape you

2 comments:

VL Sheridan July 22, 2011 at 12:33 PM  

Put in a comment section so writers can get feedback on their work.

Adam J. Schirling July 22, 2011 at 1:10 PM  

Great suggestion! I will def try and include that....

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
New England, United States
Freelance writer and poet. Founder and Editor in Chief of Drunken Absurdity. President of Drunken Absurdity LLC

About This Blog

All media displayed on this site is the property of the originators, and I hold ownership only over my own media and those of Drunken Absurdity LLC






Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP