This is the personal blog of Adam J. Schirling, the founder and editor-in-chief of Drunken Absurdity, a revolutionary ezine. For the best in alternative literature, poetry, art, movies and more go to www.drunkenabsurdity.com. This blog is strictly for my personal rants, some dirty pics, and the occasional cool story or sweet tunes.

fuckin fuck fuck

>> Wednesday, July 13, 2011

what the fuck is the point of any of this anymore? Does anyone really give a shit about what I have to say?

"Hi my name is Adam. I love big boobs, good scotch, and fucked-up writers."  end of story

It is getting hard to do anything these days. The next step needs to be taken so badly, but one small, but strong, tether is keeping me sucked down in my present state of being. It has been holding me down so long, I am starting to fear what like will be like without it. Well, not fear. 100% free will will be such an overwhelming sensation. it may drive me crazy. I need to stay focused. Too many forces are pushing me in directions I would rather not go. But it is exhausting fighting them. Is sanity really worth it?

on a somewhat better note, an epic plan is in the works. It involves my best friend Paul and I flying out to Las Vegas, and driving his sweet old El Camino back to Rhode Island. Paul is by far my crazier half, and the trip will be our modern day tribute to Fear and Loathing. We will purposefully take every weird back road, and go to any roadhouse or shady strip club we stumble across, while sleeping our nights in sleeping bags in the back of the el camino. I will be taking pictures, videos, notes, and interviews along the trip, all while he and and I are undoubtredly under the influence of different recreational substances. This may just be my magnum opus as a writer. or it may just be how I meet my end, going 110 mph on some American backroad, in a banged up muscle car, with the music blaring and my best friend beside me......we will see

4 comments:

Anonymous,  July 13, 2011 at 2:25 PM  

as your attorney - i advise you to drink very heavily and hit some strip clubs.

Anonymous,  July 13, 2011 at 10:06 PM  

I, for one, will be following the debauchery. Please, post the debauchery.

Unknown July 13, 2011 at 10:31 PM  

I, for one, better fucking see you if you're in Vegas.

Adam J. Schirling July 14, 2011 at 8:35 AM  

W&W, I will be sure to religously post the adventure online. And Jess, I dont think I will have time on that trip, but my gf and I are coming to Vegas in Septemeber for a vacation, maybe we can all have a drink then

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
New England, United States
Freelance writer and poet. Founder and Editor in Chief of Drunken Absurdity. President of Drunken Absurdity LLC

About This Blog

All media displayed on this site is the property of the originators, and I hold ownership only over my own media and those of Drunken Absurdity LLC






Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP