This is the personal blog of Adam J. Schirling, the founder and editor-in-chief of Drunken Absurdity, a revolutionary ezine. For the best in alternative literature, poetry, art, movies and more go to www.drunkenabsurdity.com. This blog is strictly for my personal rants, some dirty pics, and the occasional cool story or sweet tunes.

New shit coming down the pike...

>> Monday, February 20, 2012

Some exciting stuff has been in the works! We have had some amazing submissions to the site from some incredible writers and poets. The announcement for the 1st print issue will be posted on March 1st. The search for a cover model is on. New merch is in the store. We are in the planning stages of the first release of Drunken Absurdity Records. Me, Ben Smith, and Jimmy Gerrard have started the International Paper Camera Project.

And I wish to announce the commencement of a personal project of mine, my next book( the other two poetry chaps are a work in progress still, as well as the Drunken Absurdity Cookbook). It's called "Out Past The Electric Lights", and I am very excited about it. It's a sixty day streaming consciousness essay project kicking off March 1st. So, basically, every single day for 60 days, I will sit down to write a completely raw and unedited channeling of thoughts from my screwy mind, minimum of 500 words, but up to 1500.What is ever there after 60 days will be published, and the only editing will be spellcheck. Absolutely no revisions. This will be difficult, I think, but also pretty awesome by the end.

SO there you have it fuckers.

Long Live our Glorious Revolution

-AJS

I also wish to announce 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
New England, United States
Freelance writer and poet. Founder and Editor in Chief of Drunken Absurdity. President of Drunken Absurdity LLC

About This Blog

All media displayed on this site is the property of the originators, and I hold ownership only over my own media and those of Drunken Absurdity LLC






  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP