This is the personal blog of Adam J. Schirling, the founder and editor-in-chief of Drunken Absurdity, a revolutionary ezine. For the best in alternative literature, poetry, art, movies and more go to www.drunkenabsurdity.com. This blog is strictly for my personal rants, some dirty pics, and the occasional cool story or sweet tunes.

Huge tits save a life

>> Saturday, February 11, 2012



A woman is crediting her record-setting 38KKK bosom for saving her life after she wrapped her car around a tree.
Sheyla Hershey, of Houston, Tx., reported that she was driving to pick up her husband after a Super Bowl party when she lost control of her car and slammed into a tree.
She said the airbags in her Ford Mustang didn't go off — which could have meant serious injury for most people.
But Hershey, who, according to her website, was named as having the largest augmented breasts by her native Brazil's equivalent of the Guiness Book of World Records, says she was saved by her silicone.
“My implants saved my life, my breasts are very sore and I have some scratches on them but I know I would have been badly hurt without them because they are very close to the steering wheel,” she said.
At the time of the crash, Hershey said she was taking drugs for depression, bipolar disorder, vicodin for a headache and a painkiller for the back pain.
She may face charges for driving under the influence of prescription drugs, and was arrested at the scene.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
New England, United States
Freelance writer and poet. Founder and Editor in Chief of Drunken Absurdity. President of Drunken Absurdity LLC

About This Blog

All media displayed on this site is the property of the originators, and I hold ownership only over my own media and those of Drunken Absurdity LLC






  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP