This is the personal blog of Adam J. Schirling, the founder and editor-in-chief of Drunken Absurdity, a revolutionary ezine. For the best in alternative literature, poetry, art, movies and more go to www.drunkenabsurdity.com. This blog is strictly for my personal rants, some dirty pics, and the occasional cool story or sweet tunes.

what can i say, I fucking love the bitch

>> Wednesday, March 9, 2011

My old lady took a big step and went from being a chick with tattoos to a tattooed chick by getting her full sleeve outline done yesterday. Stoked to see how fucking sexy it will look when colored in....

3 comments:

Unknown March 10, 2011 at 11:29 PM  

I love it.. I want a damn sleeve so bad. :)

Anonymous,  March 11, 2011 at 10:14 PM  

fucking sexy as hell

Unknown March 18, 2011 at 7:35 PM  

That is beyond awesome, I love her owl!!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP