This is the personal blog of Adam J. Schirling, the founder and editor-in-chief of Drunken Absurdity, a revolutionary ezine. For the best in alternative literature, poetry, art, movies and more go to www.drunkenabsurdity.com. This blog is strictly for my personal rants, some dirty pics, and the occasional cool story or sweet tunes.

The Warlock LIVE in Boston on April 12th!!!!!!!

>> Thursday, March 17, 2011



I will be fucking gloriously attending the Torpedo of Truth tour by His Royal Highness Chuck Sheen, The Warlock troll-basher himself on April 12th in Boston. Fucking WINNING!!! I am ready for an infusion of Tigers Blood and Adonis DNA

1 comments:

Unknown March 17, 2011 at 2:53 PM  

And I am super jealous. What have you been up to? Hit me up stranger

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP