This is the personal blog of Adam J. Schirling, the founder and editor-in-chief of Drunken Absurdity, a revolutionary ezine. For the best in alternative literature, poetry, art, movies and more go to www.drunkenabsurdity.com. This blog is strictly for my personal rants, some dirty pics, and the occasional cool story or sweet tunes.

Revolution!!

>> Friday, March 4, 2011

Much thanks to our first ever 'street team' Revolutionary, Laura Patterson who took to the dark streets of Providence to spread the symbol of our literary rebellion. We will not be silenced by prudes and academics.





1 comments:

Anonymous,  March 4, 2011 at 6:12 PM  

Before they started building the new highway, that foot bridge, in the pictures was SO different. We used to run across the old rickety one that was there... when I was about 16 we used to trip on acid and run across it. Haha the thing was so narrow we'd be single file, I definitely thought I had conqured death after that one. Anyway it's still a hot spot for underscore of all sorts and not so deadly, but coated rather with a nice shade of appeal :) Providence and it's classy impostor- I had too much fun, I'm definitely still a kid sometimes I totally forgot... Thanx! LP

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP