This is the personal blog of Adam J. Schirling, the founder and editor-in-chief of Drunken Absurdity, a revolutionary ezine. For the best in alternative literature, poetry, art, movies and more go to www.drunkenabsurdity.com. This blog is strictly for my personal rants, some dirty pics, and the occasional cool story or sweet tunes.

Well Holy Fuck.....

>> Thursday, March 31, 2011

Hi Adam,

I like your Drunken Absurdity website!  Very gutsy, cool and underground.  I liked how your site gave artists a voice, have you considered doing a movie review?   I thought that you might take an interest in my sexy comedy feature, that I directed called Come Together.  It was inspired by all those eighties film that I grew up loving, like Risky Business, Fast Times at Ridgemont High, The Breakfast Club, and others. I think your website might be a great fit for our low budget film and I would be honored if you'd consider taking a look at it.

If you like the film, we would really appreciate a good review.  We have DVD domestic distribution through Indican Pictures, but we still need all the help we can get to publicize the film.  The DVD is currently available through many on-line vendors including Amazon, Borders, Best Buy and we will be in retail stores & Netflix very soon.   We have also secured VOD, Digital and working on a Cable, TV and foreign sales deal as well.  In addition, the was recently awarded The Silver Ace Award from The Las Vegas Film Festival and The Platinum Reel Award from The Nevada Film Festival. 

We would promote your review on our own official website and throughout all of our own social media pages.  Please see links below.  We're firm believers in helping those that help us, and would welcome other ways to collaborate.  
Thanks again for your consideration.  We'd be happy to send you a DVD.  Let me know what's the best address to send it.

thanks,

Charlie Unger
Writer/Director/Producer
"Come Together"
****Editor's Note: I of course accepted, and look forward to viewing these drunken naked shenanigans  and writing up a review

2 comments:

I.S. April 2, 2011 at 5:38 PM  

More well deserved recognition for The Schir. Look forward to the review man.

Unknown April 7, 2011 at 2:05 AM  

Hahaha Oh that's awesome!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP