This is the personal blog of Adam J. Schirling, the founder and editor-in-chief of Drunken Absurdity, a revolutionary ezine. For the best in alternative literature, poetry, art, movies and more go to www.drunkenabsurdity.com. This blog is strictly for my personal rants, some dirty pics, and the occasional cool story or sweet tunes.

my god, has it come to this??

>> Saturday, June 11, 2011


for years I have strongly resisted the pleadings of women to watch twilight or harry faggot potter. today, a gloomy saturday, i lose that battle finally. I have agreed at the pleadings of my fucking sexy awesome girlfriend, to watch ALL the damn harry potter movies. HOWEVER, two conditions apply: we order an assload of thai food, and I can drink as much as I want.  I feel this to be a fair compromise....

who could say no to a girl like this?


2 comments:

Unknown June 11, 2011 at 6:10 PM  

Funny, I got Kris to agree to the exact same thing haha.

Unknown June 15, 2011 at 1:14 AM  

That would be hard to resist but ... THAT said, I couldn't make it past the third shitty flick. And even making it that FUCKING far was a chore... I have a wife who's all into that crap and all those doofy movies are looped around here constantly... She wonders why I break out the booze.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP