This is the personal blog of Adam J. Schirling, the founder and editor-in-chief of Drunken Absurdity, a revolutionary ezine. For the best in alternative literature, poetry, art, movies and more go to www.drunkenabsurdity.com. This blog is strictly for my personal rants, some dirty pics, and the occasional cool story or sweet tunes.

holy fuck we are lame

>> Saturday, June 11, 2011





but I do love this crazy woman, with every ounce of my being. for once in my life, i am with a woman who is sexy, intelligent, and can fully make me feel loved and whole. i have been cursed my whole lifetime with selfish, bitchy, prudish, and neglectful chicks who have done their best to rob me of my every dollar and indeed my soul. Only SHE understands my demons, and helps to heal me instead of make every evil poison worse.

and she has great tits and ass. cannot forget that.

2 comments:

Unknown June 12, 2011 at 12:43 AM  

HEY! Not every chick you dated was a selfish bitch! ;p

I'm glad you found a keeper! Everyone deserves someone that makes them happy and I'm happy for you!

Adam J. Schirling June 12, 2011 at 8:35 AM  

lol, i am sorry Jess, of course I didnt mean you in that

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP