This is the personal blog of Adam J. Schirling, the founder and editor-in-chief of Drunken Absurdity, a revolutionary ezine. For the best in alternative literature, poetry, art, movies and more go to www.drunkenabsurdity.com. This blog is strictly for my personal rants, some dirty pics, and the occasional cool story or sweet tunes.

hiv related hilarity ensues

>> Wednesday, June 29, 2011

i knew a girl once
terrified of getting hiv
as she told me one night
i had met her in a gym
in the late night hours
and now two days later was sitting
with her in my truck
in a cold expanse of desert
overlooking city lights
her talking hurt my head
but she had a great ass, like a ripe peach
so I nodded
"HIV can't survive outside the blood
in the air" she explained giggling
was that true? I had no clue
an hour later her red lips
were wrapped around my cock
but the sensation was off
i peered down and saw her
every now and then opening her mouth
and inhaling deeply
what the fuck i thought
then remembered the hiv in air rule
and got offended
that bitch
but fuck, i realized
who the hell am I kidding
good for her

1 comments:

Anonymous,  June 29, 2011 at 3:25 PM  

yeah, thats a good one.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP