This is the personal blog of Adam J. Schirling, the founder and editor-in-chief of Drunken Absurdity, a revolutionary ezine. For the best in alternative literature, poetry, art, movies and more go to www.drunkenabsurdity.com. This blog is strictly for my personal rants, some dirty pics, and the occasional cool story or sweet tunes.

Faye Finegan HST shoot....

>> Thursday, May 17, 2012

I was fucking honored when my Aussie brother from another mother asked me to do a HorrorSleazeTrash photo shoot for his beloved HST girls section. So he sent me the shirt, and we contacted Drunken Absurdity Model Faye Finegan to do the shoot. After brainstorming with Faye, CMM, our photog Alex C. , and the makeupartsist/set designer Dave Choquette: we decieed to do a zombie chick shoot. So here is a lil taste, the full shoot and the spread will be on Horror Sleaze Trash very soon!!

 






0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP