This is the personal blog of Adam J. Schirling, the founder and editor-in-chief of Drunken Absurdity, a revolutionary ezine. For the best in alternative literature, poetry, art, movies and more go to www.drunkenabsurdity.com. This blog is strictly for my personal rants, some dirty pics, and the occasional cool story or sweet tunes.

Post #100

>> Friday, January 21, 2011


what could be more appropriate for the one hundreth post than to quote the man who has inspired it all:

                                “In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer”


“The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.”

albert camus
french-algerian philosopher
father of the concept of Absurdism










3 comments:

Misti Velvet January 21, 2011 at 9:12 PM  

Congratulations. I look forward to reading more. Great fucking quotes. Haven't read Camus. Need to.

ETERNITY KIDZ January 22, 2011 at 9:29 AM  

Bring on 100 more!
Reading Camus' Myth of Sisyphus almost ended me.
Great stuff

Adam J. Schirling January 22, 2011 at 2:45 PM  

I know exactly what you mean, dude, reading The Fall and the Stranger for the first time changed my life a few years ago. I literally saw the world differently. Misi- you gotta check out ole Albert. The man was a genius

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
New England, United States
Freelance writer and poet. Founder and Editor in Chief of Drunken Absurdity. President of Drunken Absurdity LLC

About This Blog

All media displayed on this site is the property of the originators, and I hold ownership only over my own media and those of Drunken Absurdity LLC






  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP