This is the personal blog of Adam J. Schirling, the founder and editor-in-chief of Drunken Absurdity, a revolutionary ezine. For the best in alternative literature, poetry, art, movies and more go to www.drunkenabsurdity.com. This blog is strictly for my personal rants, some dirty pics, and the occasional cool story or sweet tunes.

No Salvation

>> Friday, January 7, 2011

I sat under the spitting head of
The warm shower
I watched the water cascade down
Onto my skin
Staring at it rolling over my tattoos
Without making them run
So odd, I thought
It thinks it is my real skin
Watch it run down the legs
And bead off the tip my cock
Washing away all
The filth of this world
All the hate and shame and fear
That accumulates on my skin as I walk
Through city streets
All the denial and anger
That had stained my being
The lust and perversions
That had clung to my face…
I watch this all run in dirty clear streams
Down my body
Back into the sewer
Back into the world
To start it all over again
I watched it and wept
For I know that my cleanliness
Is an illusion
No shower can clean
Your soul

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
New England, United States
Freelance writer and poet. Founder and Editor in Chief of Drunken Absurdity. President of Drunken Absurdity LLC

About This Blog

All media displayed on this site is the property of the originators, and I hold ownership only over my own media and those of Drunken Absurdity LLC






  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP