This is the personal blog of Adam J. Schirling, the founder and editor-in-chief of Drunken Absurdity, a revolutionary ezine. For the best in alternative literature, poetry, art, movies and more go to www.drunkenabsurdity.com. This blog is strictly for my personal rants, some dirty pics, and the occasional cool story or sweet tunes.

a bitter taste

>> Monday, December 13, 2010

the sweet stench of betrayal is string in my nostrils these days. The very institution that I have given so much of my blood sweat and youth to, at the first oppurtunity, has thrown me to the wayside to be pecked at by the vultures in the bitter New England cold. No more can I suffer these injustices. No more can I stand idly by while people I despise profess to do 'whats best for me'...7 years completely wasted. I should have just gone to community college and sold drugs.

I can not, will not, take anymore. Fuck them. I will give only the minimum effort to sustain myself until the end of this nightmare comes. Never again will I shed a drop of sweat for these charlatans. Betrayal. Bitter betrayal. Belief system bleeding and dying on the floor, while people walk by indifferent. I am only concerned for my own survival. Theyve taken enough from me......

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP